Thursday, 25 July 2013

Hello!

Hello!
So, this is my first blog, and my first ever blog post!
I'm not really sure how it all works, but hoping I can get to grips with it soon!
Practice makes perfect! But any hints and tips in the meantime will be greatly appreciated!

So, I am a qualified beauty therapist which is a qualification and career path I decided to go down after finishing my A-levels and didn't really want to go to university. I had a place to do geography, but beauty is so much more fun!

I think I was just going to do geography as I loved the idea of being able to travel doing something I love, but why study it in a classroom when beauty therapy allows you to go anywhere and everywhere and allows you to see the real thing - both physical/landscape and human!

In August, I am lucky enough to be going to New Zealand for about a year with my boyfriend - after a short stop in Kuala Lumpa!


   The bright lights of Kuala Lumlur!


    Is is my gorgeous boyfriend, Tom, who I will be travelling across the world with!

    And this is the other most important man in my life - my chug, YumYum!

No comments:

Post a Comment